Who we are
Our website address is: http://vaisa.co.bw.
- Table of contents
- Summary of changes
- Thank you for using Vaisa!
- We collect information in a few different ways
- What we do with the info we collect
- Transferring your information
- Choices you have about your info
- How and when we share information
- How long we keep your information for
- Our policy on children’s information
- Your options
- How we make changes to this policy
- Contact us
Summary of changes
- We added more details about data we collect and how it’s used.
Thank you for using Vaisa!
- At Vaisa, we help businesses of various background and sizes advertise without excessively inflating product/service prices. We ensure information about the product/service is available at the exact moment when intended user needs it.
We wrote this policy to help you understand what information we collect, how we use it and what choices you have about it. As we’re an Internet company, some of the concepts below are a little technical, but we’ve tried our best to explain things in a simple and clear way. We welcome your questions and comments on this policy.
We collect information in a few different ways
- 1. When you give it to us or give us permission to obtain it
When you sign up for or use Vaisa, you voluntarily share certain information including your name, email address, phone number, photos, comments, and any other information you give us. You can also choose to share your precise location using your device settings or via photos. We will still use your IP address, which is used to approximate your location, even if you don’t choose to share your precise location.
If you connect your Facebook, Google (opens in a new window) or other third-party accounts to Vaisa, we use information from those accounts to improve your experience. This is dependent on the privacy policies or settings for those accounts.
2. We also get technical information when you use Vaisa
When you use a website, mobile application or other Internet service, certain Internet and electronic network activity information gets created and logged automatically. This is also true when you use Vaisa. Here are some of the types of information we collect:
- Log data. When you use Vaisa, our servers record information (“log data”), including information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit a website, or that your mobile app automatically sends when you’re using it. This log data includes your Internet Protocol address (which we use to infer your approximate location), the address of and activity on websites you visit that incorporate Vaisa features (such as the “Save” button – more details below), searches, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, how you used Vaisa, cookie data and device data.
- Device information. In addition to log data, we collect information about the device you’re using Vaisa on, including the type of device, operating system, settings, unique device identifiers and crash data that helps us understand when something breaks.
Transferring your information
- Vaisa is a worldwide service. By using our products or services, you authorize us to transfer and store your information outside your home country, including in the United States, for the purposes described in this policy. The privacy protections and the rights of authorities to access your personal information in such countries may not be equivalent to those of your home country.
Choices you have about your info
- Our goal is to give you simple and meaningful choices regarding your information. If you have a Vaisa account, many of these controls are built directly into Vaisa or your settings. For example, you can:
- Edit information in your profile at any time, decide what information is public on vaisa.
- Link or unlink your Vaisa account from other services (such as Facebook, Google).
- Close your account at any time. When you close your account, we’ll deactivate it, remove your Ads and boards from Vaisa, and delete your account data. Please note that there may be legal reasons for us to keep your data, such as if we receive a law enforcement request asking us to preserve data. We may also retain certain information in our backup systems for a limited period of time, or as required by law.
You also have choices available to you through the device or software you use to access Vaisa. For example:
- The browser you use lets you control cookies or other types of local data storage.
- Your mobile device lets you choose how and whether your precise location, photos, contacts and other data are shared with us.
To learn more about these choices, please see the information provided by your device or software provider.
- Anyone can see the public Ads you create and profile information you give us. We also share your information with:
- Other services, at your direction, to enable you to sign up for or log in to Vaisa, or when you decide to link your Vaisa account to those services, such as Facebook or Google, or when you publish your content on Vaisa to them. For example, if you choose to publish your Ads to Facebook, information about that content will be shared with Facebook.
- Services we use to market Vaisa to you on sites and apps other than Vaisa, such as Facebook Ads, Google Marketing Platform, Microsoft Advertising, LinkedIn Advertising, and others from time to time. You can opt out of sharing with such advertising services in by sending us an email.
- Online advertisers and third-party companies that we or they use to audit or improve the delivery and performance of ads or content on websites and apps (for example, through Google Analytics). This includes us sharing the ads you were shown on Vaisa and whether or how you engaged with those ads, or other information about your activity on Vaisa.
- law enforcement agencies or government agencies. We only share information if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety, rights or property of the public, any person or Vaisa; or to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Our wholly owned subsidiaries and affiliates. If we were to engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or similar transaction or proceeding that involves the transfer of the information described in this Policy, we would share your information with a party involved in such a process (for example, a potential purchaser).
How long we keep your information for
- We only keep your information for as long as we need it to provide Vaisa to you and fulfil the purposes described in this policy. This is also the case for anyone that we share your information with and who carries out services on our behalf. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we’ll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can’t identify you.
Our policy on children’s information
- Children under 13 years of age are not allowed to use Vaisa. If you are based in the EEA, you can only use Vaisa if you are over the age at which you can provide consent to data processing under the laws of your country. By using Vaisa you consent that you are of legal age.
- You have options in relation to the information that we have about you. To exercise these options, please visit your account settings.
- Have your information corrected or deleted. You can update your information on your profile or delete your data by closing your account.
- Object to us processing your information. You can ask us to stop using your information, including when we use your information to send you marketing emails or push notifications. If you opt out of receiving marketing messages from us, we may still send you updates about your account, such as when someone comments on one of your Ads.
We will not discriminate against you if you choose to exercise your options related to your personal information. We work to be clear with you about your options and the consequences of exercising certain options. If you have questions, please contact us.
How we make changes to this policy
- We may change this policy from time to time. If we do, we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to use Vaisa after the changes, come into effect, you agree to the new policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide a more prominent notice or get your consent, as required by law.
- The best way to get in touch with us or to exercise your options described above is through email.
Effective date 2 July 2022